Novaya Gollandiya, or New Holland, is a rose cultivation facility operating at 28 hectares in the Leningradskaya Region. The annual production of our four 3-hectare commercial floriculture greenhouses is above 27 mln flowers. In terms of market share, this accounts for 6% fresh cut flowers in Russia and 50% in Saint-Petersburg.
Wholesale deliveries can be shipped to all Russian regions. Thanks to streamlined operation of our facility, we minimize the lead time between ordering and selling of cut flowers. Thus, we can ensure freshness and high quality. In the nearest future we intend to expand our range, and offer new types of flowers.
- Regular and clear-cut shape of buds
- Thick stems, rich leaves
- Vase life: up to 12 days
ADVANTAGES OFFERED BY OUR GREENHOUSE FACILITY
- Dutch breeds, imported planting materials
- State-of-the-art construction technologies and best practices in the field of flower production
- Advanced irrigation and process automation systems
- Quality assurance at all flower life-cycle stages
- Skilled workers who receive field training in the Netherlands
- Professional team of agriculturists
- We ensure optimized environment to grow our roses.
- Modern glass greenhouses are equipped with the best automated climate control, drip irrigation and artificial lighting systems. Thus, we are not affected by weather or climate and can maintain high yield throughout the year.
- Our operations are exclusively based on the Dutch rose cultivation technology.
- Sticks are sourced from the Netherlands.
- The quality assurance team of Novaya Gollandiya carefully checks each rose after cutting.